Affordable end of tenancy cleaning prices in West Kensington, W14. The company provides various professional cleaning solutions in West Kensington.
We are a cleaning agency with headquarters in West Kensington, W14. Our main activity is providing end of tenancy cleaning services. Our job is to help tenants clean their rental apartments from top to bottom before they vacate the premises. Their goal is to get their deposit back and ours is to keep customers satisfied. Which is why we make sure we complete our end of tenancy cleaning service according to their expectations and preferences. Our service has a guarantee and competitive prices. Operating hours: every day plus weekends. Give us a call to find out more.
We are a professional cleaning provider dealing with end of tenancy cleaning. Our staff is certified, insured and background-checked. We provide first-class cleaning solutions and reasonable prices.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices in West Kensington, W14
End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Studio Flatfrom £79
- One Bedroom Flatfrom £137
- Two Bedroom Flatfrom £159
- Three Bedroom Flat from £181
End of Tenancy Cleaners West Kensington
Facts about us:
- We’re organised and professional
- Our company is reputable
- Our technicians are qualified and insured
- We have a guarantee
- We work within West Kensington
- Kitchen surfaces
Affordable Rates on Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services in West Kensington, W14
Bacteria like to hide on kitchen surfaces. We’ll make sure every shelve, drawer or countertop is cleaned and disinfected. We’ll mop and polish the floor. We’ll clean your appliances. We’ll remove stains from your walls, floors and surfaces using the most advanced cleaning equipment.
- Floors: We will vacuum, mop and polish every floor in the property, except for the one in your bathroom. We will pick up food crumbs, pet hair, dust and sand. The final step is sanitation.
- Upholstery and carpets: We will vacuum your furniture and carpets thoroughly to get rid of soil and grime.
- Bathroom: Bathrooms need special attention. They are exposed to moisture every day. Bacteria thrive in dark, humid places. Furthermore, there is a risk of mould and mildew growth. For this reason we may need to spend more time cleaning your bathroom. We’ll scrub the toilet and disinfect the toilet brush. We’ll clean around the toilet area. Then we’ll clean your bathtub and shower. We’ll de-scale and sanitise your sink, scrub and wash the floor, clean all mirrors.
- Living and sleeping areas: All dust removed, doors and doorknobs cleaned and sanitised, windows cleaned, surfaces sanitised.
It will be a pleasure for us to answer all your questions. If you need to know more about our end of tenancy cleaning service, don’t be afraid to ask. Our call centre is open 24/7. We can help you. Give us a call.